Self Assessment Inventory for a 25-Year Old Bachelor or Bachelorette:
- I have moved out of my parents’ house. Yes = 5 points, No = -3 points
- I have a real career. Yes = 5 points, No = -2 points
- If another one of my friends gets married, I’m losing it. Yes = -2 points, No = 3 points
- In what world do tolls and car payments make you broke, am I right? Yes = -2 points, No = 1 point
- I think I might be single forever! Yes = -4 points, No = 3 points.
Scoring Analysis – If you scored ___, you are ___
> 10 Not my friend
>2 Getting closer
>-5 Can we be friends?
<-10 Stuck, just like me!
Feeling stuck in life as a single young adult can be painful. What’s the solution? Two things: being in community and loving Jesus! FORGE 2017 is a weekend for young adults…anyone who is in their 20’s and early 30’s is welcome! It is Labor Day weekend, September 2-4 in Forest Glen Springs camp in Rosebud, TX. You will have an amazing time because that is our #1 mission, to bring people into a great experience with other people seeking to know more about themselves through the lens of God.
The Bible says in Deuteronomy 4:29, “But if from there you seek the LORD, you will find Him if you search for Him with all of your heart and all of your soul.” If you want to get unstuck, come to FORGE 2017! I know you will find what you are looking for if you come with an open heart. To register now, click on https://www.eventbrite.com/e/forge-2017-tickets-34638192767! See you there!